Leo Precision Kranos for Glock 19 in Battleworn Burnt Bronze with Matching RMR CoverLEO PRECISION
In Stock and Ready to Ship!
“We are the factory”
LEO PRECISION slides are one of the best upgrades to your existing Glock build
with unmatched precision and quality.
- Replaces OEM Glock 19 slide or use on frame (PF940C)
- Made from certified 17-4 stainless steel sourced from mills in the U.S.A
- Cerakote applied for unmatched corrosion resistance
- Gen 1-3 compatible
- Lowered ejection port
- RMR cut for Trijicon/Holosun - Holosun 507C X2(Tapped 6-32)
- Forward exposed barrel cut
- CNC Aluminum RMR Cover Insatlled
- Complete slide parts kit installed(firing pin,channel liner,extractor and plunger, saftey plunger and back plate cover)
- Flush crown cut Barrel installed with recoil rod and spring
- Front and rear sights american steel sights installed (co witness)
- (RTS) Ready to shoot
MADE IN AMERICA ON AMERICAN EQUIPMENT WITH AMERICAN MATERIALS BY AMERICANS!
*DISCLAIMER* "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. LEO PRECISION is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.Buyer responsible for all research.
ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Leo Precision products and components are sold as-is. Leo Precision maintains confidence in the level of quality, design, and expert workmanship incorporated into every Leo Precision product and component. Therefore, Leo Precision extends a limited warranty against manufacturer and design defects, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (90 days for commercial and/or governmental agencies), and Thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee which gives the customer the option of returning their product without explanation within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, only to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase, returned prepaid with a sales receipt, and a return verification number (RMA) obtained from our distributor, Indie Group.
No other warranties are implied or expressed in any way. No modifications to Leo Precision products in any manner, other than those expressed or implied by Leo Precision in written form, or the firing of hand-loaded, reloaded, remanufactured, or improper ammunition, instantly voids stated warranty. In the event of a warranty claim by the purchaser, the product or component must be inspected by Leo Precision to determine the validity of the claim prior to honoring this warranty. No other entity shall be qualified or validated by Leo Precision to determine a defect, for warranty purposes, of any product or component designed, created, or manufactured by Leo Precision. Purchaser accepts responsibility for any shipping and handling charges which may be incurred.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Leo Precision reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which their products are represented at any time without notice.
WARRANTY RETURN PROCESSING
All warranties should be shipped to the manufacturer at the following address after obtaining an RMA:
5485 Lee Street, Suite 3
Lehigh Acres, Fl 33971
Please note, you must obtain an RMA before returning your product. Please contact Leo Precsion at (239) 674-7417 to obtain your RMA.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN YOUR PRODUCT(S) WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION.
- Overall Length:
- Overall Width:
- 9.22 oz
- 17-4PH Stainless Steel Construction
- Optic Cut:
- Accepts Trijicon RMR & Holosun Red Dot Sights or sights with compatible mounting footprints
- RMR Cover Plate & Mounting Hardware:
- Cover Pate (1 ea.) and #6-32 x 3/16" (2 ea.) proprietary low profile screws (runs flush with Plate Cover surface).
- Glock 19 Gen 1-3
- Country of Origin:
- 100% Manufactured /Machined / Produced in America
- Leo Precision
- Leo Precision